Travel with an Attendant on Westjet
WestJet's One Person One Fare (OPOF) program provides additional seating at no charge to guests with a physical or mental disability who require:
- A personal attendant to provide help with meals, medication, use of the toilet or to assist the person with a disability who is unable to assist themselves in an emergency evacuation or in the event of decompression
- Additional seating to accommodate their disability (including obesity)
Please note: the One Person One Fare program is not for guests who:
- are not disabled as a result of their obesity
- may want a travel companion for reasons other than a disability
- guests with disabilities who only require a personal attendant at their destination but not in-flight
To be eligible for additional seating, guests apply and have their application reviewed.
To apply for the One Person One Fare program, you must have the WestJet application form completed by your physician and submitted to WestJet. Any charges incurred for the completion of this form will be at your expense.